You now have until Friday, February 14 to turn in your design!
The 2020 Design Contest is open! Start brainstorming because it's a big year. 2020 marks the 10th Year of the return of Cow Paddy Run!
History of the Contest
In 2013, the Cow Paddy Run began hosting a contest to design the race t-shirt. We were so amazed by the entries we received that we have continued the tradition ever since! In 2016, we began partnering with the Community Creative Center (CCC) to make our contest even better by providing FREE workshops for children at which they will have dedicated time and materials to create their entry design! For more information, see below or visit the CCC on the web at www.communitycreativecenter.org
Following the 2017 Cow Paddy Run, we received feedback that the community would also like to see design opportunities at Fayetteville Public Schools. We listened, and we’re now working with teachers and administrators to make this happen. Manage the art curriculum at one of our local schools? Contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org to include the Cow Paddy T-shirt Design Contest as one of your units.
Hall of Fame
How to Enter
- Students in grade K-6 are eligible to submit a design for our annual t-shirt contest.
- Use the 2020 Cow Paddy Run Design Template for to start working on your design.
- All design submissions must be original artwork.
- Designs must incorporate at least one of the Cow Paddy Run themes: Dash the Cow (our mascot), cows, racing, Gulley Park, running, schools, community, students, family, physical education, health, outdoor recreation, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- We recommend using colors that will pop on a white t-shirt as well as sticking to no more than two or three colors.
- Designs must be RECEIVED by the extended deadline of February 14, 2020 (2/14/20) to be considered.
How to Submit:
- Scan and send a .PDF or .JPG to email@example.com.
- Mail or drop off designs to The Spark Foundation (150 N. Skyline Dr., Martin Classroom 8, Fayetteville, AR 72701). Call (479) 387-7116 to confirm that we’ll be in the office that day.
- Make sure to include the following: child’s full name, school, grade, art teacher (if designed during class time), parent’s phone number, and parent’s email address.
- Please note, if mailed, we cannot guarantee that original designs will be returned.
By submitting your design, you (or your parent/guardian) give permission to The Spark Foundation, Cow Paddy Run, and all of their agents assisting with the event to use your name, the submitted artwork, and any images of you or the artwork in any photographs, motion pictures, results, clothing, publications, or any other print, videographic, or electronic recording for legitimate purposes.